What To Do, How To Do And Why You Need To Do It Fast

Application of the information on this page could make you over $100,000 this year.

Book-Mark and save the link to this page on your phone. Some of the videos are long and you may need to listen to them via headphone while you work, exercise or drive.


What To do...

1. Active prospecting - Get 5 to 20 people to tell you NO about your business every day.
 
2.  Teach your team - Blog, create videos etc.

"Must watch" video... [click here].
Watch this as well... [click here].


How To do...

Build your Facebook audience - Go connect with people on twitter, Skype IBO Social etc and invite them to add you on Facebook.

Documentation beats conversation... Focus on building rapport in chat but be consistent at posting personal and group success on your wall.


Do your best to get a YES but don't be satisfied with your days work until you get at least 5 NOs.

NOTE: On my Facebook WALL, I only promote my primary business. However, when I chat with other marketers, advertise in safe-lists or on traffic exchanges, I promote my simple traffic system...
--> http://info.redhotinfo.biz

 Watch these videos...
1. How to Recruit for Network Marketing using Facebook
2. The specific strategy that was used to get over 200 referrals within three month

Why You Need To Do It Fast...

... Success loves speed... [Watch this video].



------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Personal Action Plan:

1.  List 1 new item in ebay

2.  Use BufferApp to schedule at least 5 FB post of personal or group success regarding my primary business. [This is how I promote my business to the audience I have been building]

3.  Use BufferApp or Hootsuite. To schedule at least 10 hash tagged mlm tweets. Each tweet is inviting people from a specific mlm company to come get some value from one of my blog post.

-->Learn the twitter strategy... [click here]

See examples of how I have been using it...

--> This strategy could help you to get over 20 referrals in #LifeWave this month
--> 5 minute video on how to close more #LifeWave prospect
--> Your daily routine for building a solid #LifeWave business
-->  Guaranteed $1 per day while driving traffic to your #LifeWave website.

I save the tweets and change the name of the company every day.

4.  Send 30 IBO associate requests. [More people for my FB]

5.  Invite new IBO associate to FB.

6. Create a few back links to one of my new blog post...

--> Social monkee
--> IBO Social


Participate in Syndication Tribe - (This is my core group of FB business associate) We DO NOT PROSPECT EACH OTHER.

Accept and chat with the people who have sent me friend request.

Post 5 Safe-list add every day.  [I pay £5 per week to my 14 year old niece in Jamaica to earn credits on the safelists for me every day]. Took me about half an hour on the phone, once, to teach her how to earn me credits with this program... http://ianbartley.com/click.html