Using Facebook As A Follow-Up Tool

the fortune is in the follow-upUnlike many internet marketers who have been using Facebook for lead generation, I have recently discovered it to be more effective and rewarding as a relationship building / follow-up tool.

Facebook is the place where I get to connect with the people who have requested information from me. It is where they get to know, possibly like, and get to see that I am serious about the business that I have been telling them about.

Remember, people join people who the Know, Like, and trust.

In order to build the trust and help your contacts to develop confidence in your ability to help them succeed, you need to be feeding a steady flow content into their time-lines. The best way to do that without bombarding your friends with business content is to set-up a fan-page.

Follow the instructions below to set-up one, like my page and send me a message with a link to yours…


I Will like your page and send you information on how to get it buzzing with likes and comments within a week.



Ian Bartley






...

No comments:

Post a Comment